Another week, and it's final week of the stair challenge! I noticed that everyone is a little "staired out" today, heh heh. I did 30 flights over the day - not bad.
- Blouse - CAbi, consignment; last seen here on Christmas Eve, December 2014
- Skirt - Chloe, consignment; purchased here yesterday for $11.50
- Shoes - Vivienne Westwood + Anglomania Melissa, consignment; last seen here with chrysanthemums in September 2014
I was totally impressed with this skirt today - it's sort of like my black dress (this one) in that, from the front, it looks like a pencil skirt, but in the back it's full and swingy.
"I approve of this woman!"
The bottom bracelet was my Grandma J's.
- Bracelet with pearls - Trifari, vintage 50s, Grandma J's
- Gold bracelet - Trifari, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, antique shop, vintage 70s
- Gold crystal ring - some junky store in the 90s
Start digging in your closet - 'cause I want to see your shoes!
Shoe Shine is on this Friday! See you there!
Very classy! Monochrome is always in good taste, and cream is so yummy and rich and understated. Even Officer Vizzini approves!ReplyDelete
Fantastic look - all creamy, and now I want a white chocolate latte. You can see even from the photos that your skirt is a high-end one. xoxReplyDelete
What Val S said....Such an elegantly dressy ensemble. I love the shoes...killer! I'd NEVER be able to pull them off unless I was sitting all day (and then I'd be TAKING them off under the desk). What a great skirt design. I can just see you kicking your heel up high ascending those 30 flights of stairs!)ReplyDelete
The skirt is gorgeous! Good job on the stair challenge. I need to get on the physical fitness tip soon!ReplyDelete
You always nail the monochrome look Sheila! I love this on you :)ReplyDelete
Nice monochromatic look, it looks very sleek and classy and of course the vintage accessories add the perfect sparkle.ReplyDelete