Oh, it's a late one, and it's Monday. This week is off to a great start.
- Jacket - Tian Art, thrifted; last seen here almost exactly a year ago, in January 2014 with red leather pants (really)
- Top - Liz Claiborne, thrifted; last worn here in November 2014 tucked under a chambray dress
- Skirt - J. Michaels, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here a couple of weeks ago for $12.00
- Shoes - Garden of Enjoyment Rita, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2014 with turquoise origami
- Belt - Danier Leather
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - local
Now, y'all will forgive me for running off, but it's 8:40 pm and I haven't had dinner!
Oh, and mustn't forget - Shoe Shine is on this Friday!
Start planning now!
Such an awesome colourful outfit! :)ReplyDelete
Good luck with the rest of the week, hopefully the cheerfulness of your outfit will translate to an easy, happy week! (We can only hope!)
I met Suzanne in person yesterday and we spoke about you. She told me about her meetup in July and the first question I asked was if you're going!ReplyDelete
Colour! Yay! That's what you need to tackle a busy Monday. Fabulous outfit. xxxReplyDelete
Colorful + beautiful indeed.ReplyDelete
I remember back in the day I loathed pink and red and now I absolutely love it.