Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
Happy New Year!
The first pair of shoes I'm sharing for 2015 are also the shoes I wore as the clock struck midnight.
I've had these shoes for a few years - they were first worn here in December 2010, and were purchased at She She Shoes on a $40 sale (they were regular $174.95). They're Jeffrey Campbell.
Unfortunately, I am a little hard on my shoes...
A few scrapes, dings and the shiny is wearing off in places. I should probably take a look around for metallic polish! However, I don't mind too much - they still have lots of wear in them!
And what about you, my friends? Show us the shoes that have graced your feet so far this year!
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.