Whew! I have done a lot of exercise today!
I like to dress nice, because I feel good about how I look. When I feel good about how I look, I'm encouraged to keep dressing nice. That's the kind of happy feedback loop I like.
- Jacket - Le Chateau, consignment; last worn here in November 2014 with dark florals
- Velvet top - Bianca Nygard, consignment; last seen here layered under brocade in January 2013
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here with yesterday's shoes in December 2014
- Shoes - Camper; purchased here a couple of weekends ago
- Necklace, bracelet and earrings - Myka, gifts from L several years ago
- Poe "Nevermore" cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Brooch - The Bay
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery Gift Shop
- Pink stone ring - vintage 60s, Dad's
And now, having walked to work, done about 20 flights of stairs, walked to our other office and back, walked home, and gone to the gym...I need dinner and a shower!