Ah, the mornings are so much lighter now! We've had a couple of days of cold, crisp, sunny days, and it's been lovely. I had a crappy day at work, so I was grateful for the clear skies on my walk home to help clear my brain. Also, tomorrow is Friday!
- Sweater - Steilmann, consignment; last seen here in December 2014 with Major Plaid
- Skirt - no label, consignment; purchased here last weekend for $30.23, with a karma discount
- Shoes - Pink Studio; last seen here way back in January 2014 with coppery sparkle
- Scarf - Vera, vintage 70s, thrifted
- Necklace - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper rings - vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Copper/turquoise ring - vintage 60s, Grandma J's
Any excuse to wear my vintage copper! I will be back later this weekend, post-Super Bowl (go, 'Hawks!) - but Shoe Shine will be on, starting tomorrow night! Bring a fab pair to show us, would you?