Woo hoo, it's Friday! This is the first 5-day week for many of us in quite a while.
- Coat - Noa Noa; last seen here for Hallowe'en 2013, as the Mad Hatter
- Blouse - Uno Due, thrifted; last worn here in December 2014 with peach
- Skirt - Chia, thrifted, vintage 80s; last seen here in November 2014 with embroidered velvet
- Shoes - Joy & Peace, thrifted; purchased here for $15.00 last weekend
Black and white bling:
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Necklace - vintage 50s, Grandma J's
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Onyx ring - homegrown vintage 1984ish; gift from Mom & Dad
- Earring - Jacob
L and I are going out for dinner tonight, so I bused home to feel el gato.
|"I can fly!"|
And off to dinner for me! We're having a pretty quiet weekend, and watching football playoffs and recuperating from our hectic weeks. I'll be back Sunday with my weekend casual outfits. Have a fab weekend!