Woo hoo, it's Friday! This is the first 5-day week for many of us in quite a while.
- Coat - Noa Noa; last seen here for Hallowe'en 2013, as the Mad Hatter
- Blouse - Uno Due, thrifted; last worn here in December 2014 with peach
- Skirt - Chia, thrifted, vintage 80s; last seen here in November 2014 with embroidered velvet
- Shoes - Joy & Peace, thrifted; purchased here for $15.00 last weekend
Black and white bling:
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Necklace - vintage 50s, Grandma J's
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Death Star ring - Stone Roses
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Onyx ring - homegrown vintage 1984ish; gift from Mom & Dad
- Earring - Jacob
L and I are going out for dinner tonight, so I bused home to feel el gato.
|"I can fly!"|
And off to dinner for me! We're having a pretty quiet weekend, and watching football playoffs and recuperating from our hectic weeks. I'll be back Sunday with my weekend casual outfits. Have a fab weekend!
Oh I love those shoes with the purple tights! A very funky way to wear them indeed! :)ReplyDelete
Enjoy your relaxing weekend Sheila! :)
I knew those shoes were going to be the absolute bomb, and they are! Go Panthers, xox.ReplyDelete
O, YEAH, love that leather skirt! And the shoes are amazing...AND I need a coat like that!ReplyDelete
Ah, Vizzini. Cats are so freakin' HONEST! I've been besotted with my girl lately, as she's having a cuddly phase...if I keep shoving the camera in her face though, that may change!!!
Happy New Year, darling!
The shoes look great, and I love the purple leather skirt. Hope you had a great weekend. xxxReplyDelete
wouuua, I love this outfit!!, purple, black&white and fabulous shoes, what else??ReplyDelete
You're right, your coat is amazing, but your shoes have stolen the show!!!
Those shoes look fab with coloured tights. I like the jacket a lot - great shape, and you can't beat black and white stripes!ReplyDelete