Silly me! After wearing all of my red items last week, in an informal theme week, here we are starting the Stair Challenge at work, and I'm on the red team!
- Jacket - vintage 50s, Tricot d'Or, thrifted; scored here a couple of weeks ago for $15.50
- Skirt - vintage 80s, Jones New York, thrifted; last seen here (4th outfit) in October 2014 with Ralph Lauren plaid
- Shoes - Guess; last worn here in December 2014 with paisley and mustard
Someone at work today commented on my plethora of black in this outfit. Hey, even us colour-loving gals like a little black sometimes!
Spaghetti monster bling:
Wiki link if you don't know what that is).
- Belt - Bianca Nygard
- Bracelet - Mom's, vintage 60s
- Pin - Sarah Coventry, vintage 80s, vintage fair
- FSM ring - vintage fair
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Blue stone ring - Scotland, handmade
- Drop earring - Jacob
- Clip earring - vintage 60s, vintage fair
I'd better include some red tomorrow or my team will think I've defected!