What a lovely weekend, following such an exhausting week! I feel recharged and ready to face another crazy week ahead.this outfit from October 2014.
I'm one of the organizers of the Stair Challenge in my office, and we extended it out to all of our BC offices this year. It's a lot of work behind the scenes - and in front of them! This was what I chose to do our breakfast launch on Friday morning. We announced the teams and the stair climbing starts on Monday.
- Blouse - no label, thrifted; last seen here in October 2014 with this same skirt
- Skirt - Lui Jo; last seen per links above
- Shoes - Half Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here with grey lace in November 2014
|"Not up to anything, nope, nothing to see here."|
- Belt - gift from Ruth
- Jade ring - 70s, liberated from Mom's jewelry box sometime in the mid-80s
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - vintage 60s, vintage fair
On Saturday, L and I went for brunch at the diner, and then I walked over to work-friend K's house to hang out for the afternoon.
- Dress - Truly, Part Two; last seen here with the above fruital blouse in September 2014
- Sweater - Max Studio; last seen here (2nd outfit) for a weekend hang-out with friends in March 2014
- Boots - Doc Martens, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in November 2014
- Belt - Plum
- Choker - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Salamander earring - gift from Mom & Dad, homegrown mid-80s vintage
- Stud earring - local
K is into Zentangle drawing (comprehensive info about Zentangle here, linking 'cause I love); I didn't follow the formal process, but I do love the idea of purposefully building up an image stroke by stroke. I chose to play with felt pens.
|The white blip in the bottom right is my name whited-out for privacy.|
A close-up of a couple of the swirls:
What's have you been creating lately? What's your art?