Where does the time go? Why aren't all weekends four days long?
- Cam Newton Carolina Panthers jersey - NFL Shop; last worn to work here in November 2013 (but I wear it all football season at home)
- Skirt - Plum; last seen here for Movember in November 2014
- Boots - Ash; last worn here (2nd outfit) for a little post-New Year's shopping last week
Linking up to "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style!
Today, I walked to town to do my grocery shopping (waiting for it to be delivered now), then browsed in the WIN Warehouse store.
- Sweater - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in November 2014 during our single 1/4 inch snowfall
- Skirt - Skott's Suede, thrifted; last worn here in October 2014 with purple velvet and granny shoes
- Boots - 1883 Lucchesse, consignment; last worn here in December 2014 with pink armour
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Choker - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Hoop earring - consignment grab bag
- Stud earring - local
I had a lovely long browse of a shop. It was a busy week, so I need to decompress with time alone. For me, thrift shopping fulfills that need perfectly. Plus, I find cool stuff, so win-win!
Like these awesome blue loafers.
I also spotted a lovely leather belt in the same blue for $4.50.
I love finding a great vintage piece.
A better look at the swirly pattern.
Also, more leather clothes!
This jacket is magnificent and fits perfectly!
I nearly always find an awesome vintage dress at WIN, and today was no exception.
|"I am dubious."|
Check out the crazy awesome fabric!
I've visited this vintage 80s Pierre Balmain scarf three times and not bought it. Today, I gave in.
I found 3 awesome vintage half-slips.
|"These are good. I approve."|
I popped into Footloose, one of the best downtown shoe stores, and checked out their sale section.
These are by Fiel and were on clearance for $60.00. They are called the "Wolfe".
I've actually been stalking these shoes for a year.
Look at the amazing shape.
They are by Camper, labeled "Camper together Bernhard Willhelm." These are from the Fall 2012 line, and are from one of their designer collaborations.
And how was your weekend?