Ack, back to work! I nearly choked when I saw 367 emails to deal with this morning...
- Sweater - The Limited, consignment; last seen here in February with yellow and leopard
- Skirt - Hourihan's of Ireland, thrifted; last worn in October here with a button-down and tie
- Shoes - Presence Impel, Fluevogs; last seen here in August with casual rocker stuff
The skirt - snuggy and warm with pocketsssss. Full and long. Needs a slim-fitting top and a bit of a heel to keep it in proportion or it looks like I am drowning in it.
The result: outfit fail.
But I'm all right with that! I tried it, it didn't work, I'm moving on. I don't have it all figured out, but I keep trying, and I keep on learning. Maybe my eye just isn't liking the proportions when I see it in pictures (it sure was nice and soft and cozy to wear all day!), or maybe it's just the sum of all the pieces not jibing the way I wanted them to.
Shiny crystal bling:
- Pin/earrings - Lisner, vintage 60s, both vintage fairs
- Floral ring - Sarah Coventry, vintage 70s
- Big crystal ring - some junky store in the 90s
- Belt - Plum