I am hanging in there - I feel like I'm getting sick and am trying not to think about it (more coffee!). I haven't been sick in nearly a year!
- Coat - vintage 60s, vintage fair; last worn here as outerwear in November
- Blouse - Uno Due, thrifted; last seen here in July with a suspiciously seasonal skirt
- Skirt - Eddy & Co., thrifted; last seen here in August with full cowgirl gear
- Boots - Indigo by Clark's; last worn here in November with lavender ultrasuede
The skirt is such a great colour - when do you ever see orange suede?
|Someone is up to no good...|
- Necklace - Aldo Accessories
- Earrings - local
- Copper rings - vintage fair
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage fair
I need something really glitzy/wacky to wear tomorrow - I must fake it till I feel it and defeat whatever bugs are trying to infect me. I hope that my "armour" (clothes) will help deflect any illness - clothes can do that, right?
Shoe Shine is on for tomorrow night! See you there!