Tuesday Bluesday! Okay, so after yesterday's fail, I'm trying again.
- Sweater - Simply Cashmere, thrifted here this past weekend for $21.50
- Skirt - EDC, consignment; last seen here (waaaay down past the 60s-themed Film Festival grand opening) in February
- Boots - Marc; last seen here in September with plaid and leather
Fuzzy sweater - not belted, long sleeves, different neckline, more prominent colour than dark brown. Looks less blocky, has more flow into the shape of the skirt.
Skirt - A-line versus full from the waist out, not as long, pattern for visual interest (I wish it had pockets!).
- Necklace - vintage 80s, Grandma J
- Fulvia ring - Wendy Brandes
- Crystal ring - Uffizzi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - don't remember
I need a tried and true easy outfit for tomorrow! Something I don't have to think about. What do you wear when you don't need to think too hard? I know what I do...I wear a dress!