I am usually pretty fast at banging out posts - I have 30 minutes before I need to leave for Book Club, so here we go.
- Dress - thrifted, handmade, vintage 80s; purchased here last Friday
- Shoes - Versace, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last seen here in May, while I was a pirate
The bottom button popped off the dress early in the morning, so I safety-pinned it back on. It popped off again (and broke the safety pin!) in the afternoon. Good thing I have safety pins in my desk.
Other than that, this was an awesome dress to wear! I love the rich pattern, the deep violet and the cut. Keeper!
A rare shot of the Sheila in her natural environment.
|You can see the reflection of my photobomber and photographer, Sue, in the glass balcony door.|
I had my walkin' shoes on because I trekked 4 blocks to our other office for their potluck lunch. Yay for ice cream cake!
- Leather belt - consignment
- Black cuff - Guess, thrifted
- Studded cuff - homegrown vintage, 80s
- Spinner ring - local
- Snake ring - homegrown vintage, 80s
- Crystal ring - Uffizzi Gallery gift shop
- Earrings - local
[Checks the clock. 15 minutes to go.]
I'm going to be lounging about, drinking wine, eating appies, and meeting Sarah's brand-new son, Charlie. I think every child needs a passel of mad aunties.
- Dress - Kensie; last seen here on a casual Sunday in September
- Boots - Ash; last worn here (3rd outfit) a couple of weekends ago, with sequins
This was my outwear today with both outfits.
Boots and belt.
[And it's time to go.]