Shoe Shine is on!
Get your kicks by showing your kicks!
Black shoe time!
I first heard about Cydwoqs on Audi's now defunt/permanently hiatus-ed blog, Fashion for Nerds. They looked so interesting - I liked the heel shape and that they were made in the US. Local store Footloose used to carry a very few styles by them and I haunted the sale section for several months waiting for some to go on clearance. I can't afford $368 shoes, but $184 is okay. Which is what these beauties cost when I bought them here in 2011.
I dream of finding a pair of Cydwoq heeled boots second-hand...
Have you ever changed your mind about a shoe? Show us your favourite black shoes!
- Link to a post featuring a fabulous pair of footwear!
- Include a link to Ephemera somewhere in your post (it's only polite). Leave a comment here if you like (note that comments continue to be moderated).
- Go to the bottom of this post and click on the InLinks "Add Your Link" button to open a new page.
- In the "Next Step," you crop the picture you want to display, and voila!
- Show your Shoe Shine spirit by grabbing and displaying the button in the sidebar.