Phew! Today ended up being much busier than I thought it would be!
- Top - Jeanne Bekker, consignment; last seen here in November with houndstooth
- Skirt - Dolce & Gabbana, thrifted; purchased here on Saturday for $6.00!
- Boots - Aerosoles, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) a couple of weeks ago for brunch
- Cuff - Jezebel Charms, gift from L
- Necklace - local, gift from L
- Clock hands earring - Foxy
- Earring - local
There was a line-up at the Subway, so I ducked into the crappy consignment store next to it. They had 50% off and I really liked the shape of this SHINY dress.
This was $15.00, and it's by Grifflin Paris.
One more day! I will be posting my New Year's Eve daytime outfit after work tomorrow, then Shoe Shine will be up on Friday. I'll be back with my bigass weekend wrap-up on Sunday, when I get sick of football, hee hee.