Oy, weekday already?
- Top - handmade, vintage 60s, thrifted; last seen here in September 2013 for Monochromania! week
- Skirt - Club Monaco, consignment; last seen here in October while looking like Carol Burnett
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last worn here in November with bits of bronze
- Green bracelet - Mom's, vintage 60s
- Gold bracelet - Lisner, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Pin/earrings - Grandma J's, vintage 60s
- Gold/green ring - consignment
- Amber stone ring - some junky store in the late 90s
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
I went for drinks after work with a coworker - wee, wine is fun! I hope you are all having a good time this week! Two more days of work for me!
Oh what a shame about the top! Good that you know someone who can re-use the fabric though, what a great alternative to just throwing it out! :)ReplyDelete
I like your skirt today too - so shiny and pretty! :)
Hope those last two days at work fly by for you!
Wine *is* fun, innit? Love your olive top, and cheers to it being remade. And your mom's green bracelet - what a beauty! I'm off on a vacation cruise today - hope your Christmas is awesome. xoxReplyDelete
I have run out of creative ways to describe how inspiring YOUR creative dressing is! I love olive especially with a bit of bling incorporated into the fabric. This outfit brings a broad smile to my face. VERY CLASSY, Sheila!ReplyDelete
Me. I've not been crazy about olive, but I'll tell you I just changed my tiny little mind seeing it on you! Rethink happening!ReplyDelete
Happy Holidays, Merry Christmas and all good wishes, you elegant creature!
What a pity the top has breathed its last, but here's hoping your colleague can use the fantastic fabric for something great. Love the gold/olive combination, and the wonderful jewellery. xxxReplyDelete
I adore this outfit, so sad about the blouse, may it R.I.P!ReplyDelete
Sorry to hear about the pretty silk shirt.ReplyDelete
HOwever I am certain that wonderful Club Monaco gold skirt will get a lot more wear.