These trousers are a woven pattern, in two shades of pink, plus burgundy.
"But they GO!" she exclaimed (I've been mentoring her on clothes and style in general for a few years).
I loved this outfit and felt very Profesh in Pink.
Incognito outerwear - I was really hoping that today the sun would come out, and I could walk home with my coat open, and not have to wear my gloves.
- Scarf - vintage, thrifted
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Belt - vintage 80s, thrifted
- Necklace - 2018, Eaton's, c. 2007
- Cuff - found
- Earrings - Kenneth Cole Reaction, thrifted
- Leaf bracelet - Trifari, thrifted
- Rings - vintage 70s, Mom's
Today is Mom's birthday! Happy Birthday!! I wore her rings today, so we'd be close. We'll be getting together tomorrow for a long overdue Mom-Day Adventure, but in the meantime, please wish Mom a happy birthday (she reads all my comments).
I'm going to, Vizzini, jeez!