I made it to work for the morning, but left at 1:30pm.
- Blouse - Scotch & Soda, Maison Scotch; vintage shop, Vancouver; last worn here in August 2021 with striped pants
- Pants - H&M, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in March with leopard
- Shoes - Geox, consignment; purchased here for $78.00
- Coat (below) - L'Atiste, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in February
As I usually do, I dress for sitting in the chair for an hour.
I actually bought both this top and the pants on anniversary trips to Vancouver, one year apart - the top is from 2018 and the pants are from 2019.
I have a camisole on under the blouse, as the back is mostly sheer (it's soft pink with tiny black stars).
Outerwear - I realized that this coat is also a Vancouver purchase, from when I seaplaned over for a day hanging out with Mel and Shelley (here) in 2019.
- Silk scarf - Ed Hardy by Christian Audigier, consignment
- Gloves - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Filigree bracelet - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop
- Lucite bangle - vintage
- Hinged enamel bangle - thrifted
- Green glass bangle - thrifted
- Turquoise ring - Glee
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Earrings - consignment
Mom picked me up from the periodontist, as I'm very woozy from the happy pill they give me (I also have my face fully frozen), and came over for some kitty time.
Not like last night, when he lurked behind my head for a while.
"Since you're up, how about some kitty treats?"
Yeah, I don't think so, bud. Nice try, though.