I love all the pieces, and I felt good in it. And it's not blah by any stretch of the imagination.
- Leather top - Danier Leather, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in August with gold leather pants
- Shirt - Yest; last seen here under a plaid bustier in August
- Skirt - H&M, consignment; last worn here in January with greys for brunch
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; last seen here in October in a silver fox outfit
- Coat (below) - Sfizio, consignment; last worn here in January
So obviously, it's me, not the outfit.
I layered a classic white shirt under it. White shirts don't give me joy, but they are useful for this sort of thing. I get a new one every couple of years (I like sleeveless ones too, for less bulk).
Outerwear - I'm not feeling this coat. It's going into the giveaway pile.
- Fur boa - thrifted
- Suede gloves - thrifted
- Beret - consignment
- Mask - by Mom
- Choker - Myka, thrifted
- Silver/gold cuff - JPL, vintage fair
- Bangle - vintage 1920s, vintage mall
- Ring - POLY, vintage fair
- Earrings - thrifted
Thanks so much, everyone, for your very kind words on my Peacock Jacket - I really do appreciate your support of my artistic endeavours!