So onto the outfit. It was light enough - I was running late - this morning to snag a stair picture.
I've had this sequined dress for nearly 11 years, and this is its 11th wearing (I'm under $2/wear).
It's a thin dress (only the top is lined), in a light t-shirt material with rows of sequins sewn on.
It's really comfortable too.
- Hat - gift from Tammy
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Scarf - fake Louis (Lewis!) Vuitton, thrifted
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Necklace - vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Hinge/enamel cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Mesh bracelet and earrings - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Brass/jade ring - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, vintage 70s, vintage expo
Mom and I have an adventure planned for tomorrow - see you then! I'm off to get some Purr Therapy...Vizzini…where are you?