I didn't mind at all - for a Monday, this felt just right.
- Kimono - Dries Van Noten, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $89.00
- Turtleneck sweater - Wanko, thrifted; last seen here in November with plaid and mohair
- Leather skirt - H&M, consignment; last worn here in October 2020 with a spooky sweater
- Shoes - Chie Mihara, consignment; last seen here in October 2020 with my Hallowe'en dress
- Coat (below) - Apparence, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in November
Instead of utilizing the skinny ties inside and outside the kimono for a full wrap, I just did a loose wrap across the front and anchored the whole thing in place with the big belt.
The belt goes perfectly with the colours in it, so expect me to pair them again!
Tell me why! (tee hee, that's for you, music fans)
This is true, bub. I have to help keep a roof over your little fuzzy head.
- Fur scarf - Danier, thrifted
- Gloves - Parkhurst
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Belt - Fendi, thrifted; last seen here with Kenzo in September
- Necklace (matching earrings not shown) - vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Cuff - Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Brooch - vintage fair
- Earrings (matching brooch not shown) - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Mesh bracelet (matching earrings not shown) - Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Wooden ring - Dots
- Bronze ring - P. Sarpaneva, Finland, 1970s, vintage expo
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
I finally gave in and hoisted Vizzini up for a cuddle. He and the Polar Bear settled right in.
Poor little guy. He was happy to see me when I got home!