Ah, Monday. It was a cloudy day, not really warm, and my head was just not in the game.
Today's outfit was just a bunch of things I like tossed together. Like an outfit salad!
- Sweater - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in May with plaid and a touch of leopard
- Vest - Maison Scotch, Bohemian Chique, 2010, thrifted; last worn here in May with vintage Halston
- Skirt - Anna Sui, thrifted; first seen here in April with PANK
- Shoes - Effortless Bebe, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) for Vero's birthday in September 2020
- Coat (below) - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; last seen here last Friday
I've been gearing up on a personal level and have been coordinating events for our friends to meet up in a few weeks. I'd forgotten that actually takes a lot of emotional energy to do.
Good think I've been exercising my outfit-building muscles.
Wow, my hair has really gone silver with that blue dye I recently did!
I liked my outerwear situation. I felt like a very NOT undercover spy.
- Hat - Edward Mann, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Silk scarf - thrifted
- Mask - by Mom
It didn't rain, but it was supposed to.
- Bracelet - local, gift from L
- Necklace - Trifari, vintage 60s, thrifted
- Silver/turquoise big ring - Karen's
- Silver/turquoise oval ring - local
- Earrings - Mangos