Happy Friday, my friends! Like I do most years, I add spooky elements to my daily outfits around Hallowe'en - today it was my gold claw jewelry. Claws, rar! So scary!
I love a sweater dress, especially when they are slightly loose. I have a camisole on under this (purple, of course).
I often do purple legs with these shoes but did black because...spooky snakeskin! It's thematic!
I saw a few people in person.
- Beret - consignment
- Scarf - MetroWear, San Francisco, 2006
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Suede gloves - vintage, thrifted
Skull scarf and mask.
- Claw cuff and necklace - Ambush "Holy Mountain" collection, 2012, consignment, Vancouver, gift from L
- Earrings - Biko, consignment
- Chain bracelet - thrifted
I didn't wear any rings today (the gloves are snug) but weirdly, I found one.
The flowers are open in the centre.
Have a spooky and fun-filled Hallowe'en weekend if you're into that thing! I'll be back on Sunday with tales of adventure (and my Hallowe'en outfit!) - thanks so much for stopping by.