- Blazer - Ted Baker, consignment; purchased here for $45.00
- Blouse - Clover Canyon, thrifted; last seen here in August 2020 with my red leopard suit
- Trousers - Lady Dutch, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in February with pink and jungle print (Flashback there too)
- Shoes - Mellow Bossa Nova, Fluevog; last seen here with a black suit in May
I'd known since I bought the jacket that I'd be wearing it with the matchy shoes, at least for its first outing.
I had my olive green joggers set aside to wear with something else, but I'd looted that potential outfit for one of its elements (I often do that) and the pants were just sitting there beside this new-to-me neon orange jacket.
Well, hey, I like these colours together. Let's roll with it.
I just had to find a top to meld the olive and neon orange together. Enter, the accordion top.
I definitely felt cool in this.
Masked up - I went with dark turquoise to match my accessories.
- Mask - by Mom
These shoes are incredibly comfy. I always match them to something else neon orange in my outfit.
Since the hardware on the jacket is copper, I wore some of my vintage pieces.
- Copper/enamel cuff - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, vintage expo
- Copper/enamel earrings - Matisse by Renoir, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Copper/turquoise ring - vintage, Grandma J's
- Silver/turquoise ring - Glee
- Brass cuff - Myka, consignment; purchased here for $16.00
The new-to-me brass cuff matched really well with the olive green joggers. And there we go - one very matchy outfit! Perfect for a Monday.