- Top - Tangerine Jill, thrifted; purchased here for $12.95
- Pants - Zara, thrifted; last worn here in May with my JC Penney Halston blouse
- Sandals - Sorel; last seen here (3rd outfit) in May for a non-Zoom chat with Mom
- Bomber jacket (below) - 2014 Stella McCartney for Adidas, consignment, Vancouver; last worn here in April with Boss Lady Shorts
I love the neckline (it's squares of silk), but other than that, I really don't wear t-shirt fabric. It's just too casual for my style.
I'm okay with that - I did love getting another wearing in of these massively-wide-legged trousers, so the outfit wasn't a total loss. Boss Pants!
Masked up - I just picked a red one to match the Boss Pants.
"A perfectly good hallway...and I could be in it. Also, no one cares about your clothes, Woman."
The black tee did pick up a lot of cat hair this morning.
- Mask - Lazy Susan's
- Steel cuff - thrifted
- Silver cuff - vintage, thrifted, Powell River
- Silver earrings - consignment
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Silver/onyx ring - Toccara, vintage fair
I'm feeling a bit tired - aftereffects of Jab #2, I'm sure - but also on the "blerg" side mentally. Off to practice some self-care...in the closet!