- Dress - Talbots, thrifted; purchased here for $24.95
- Shoes - Garden of Enjoyment Rita, Fluevog; last worn here in May 2020 (Flashback there too)
- Jacket (below) - Gap, consignment, Vancouver; last seen here in April with florals (Flashback there)
This dress is best seen in motion - the inserts at the hem make for a swingy, flippy skirt. I really wanted to twirl for someone in this.
As you might have guessed from the coat, it's much cooler out than it was last week.
- Mask - by Mom
- Filigree cuff - St. Paul's Cathedral gift shop, London
- Bracelet - Coro, vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
My schedule is mixed up this week, so it's back to work for me tomorrow. Two whole days in a row - how strange that feels!