This is my first five-day work week since August, and I am feeling it. Is the weekend here yet?
- Silk blouse - Roche de Paris, vintage 80s, vintage fair; last worn here in June with a pirate skirt
- Trousers - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here in August 2018 with a pajama jacket
- Shoes - Sol Sana; last worn here in August with a very short skirt
- Coat (below) - Prosperity, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) on the long weekend with space pants
They are a snug fit, and I don't like my pants fitting overly tight, so they are a good way for me to keep myself in the right size range. I need to stay fitting in my favourite clothes!
|"Going on about your stupid pants when I'm right here?"|
Vizzini just plunked himself down in the doorway to the den when I started taking pictures. I knew he was paying attention because his ears were bent backwards, listening to the camera timer beeping.
I loved wearing this thick silk blouse again, and still get a kick out of the "modern" pixel pattern - pixels were new and exciting in the 80s!
|"Seriously, no one cares."|
Oh, Vizzini, what a petulant kitty you are! He completely refused to look at the camera, despite my coaxing.
|"The camera loves me, but you don't."|
I had to wear a coat in the morning, but was sweaty on the walk home - the sun came out!
|"Ho hum, how dull you are, Woman."|
Let's just throw another pattern in there, shall we?
- Earrings - Brenda Schoenfeld, 1992, vintage mall
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Silver/onyx ring - Tocara, vintage fair
Before I left the house in the morning, I looked to see where Vizzini had disappeared to - I found him out on the deck. Hey, watcha looking at, buddy?
|"Something far more interesting than you."|
I managed to coax him into the house and to sit with me.
|"I know you're leaving me, but I accept this cuddle."|
I need to go give him some attention and lap-time now!