After spending time last night actually trying on this wonderful Dries Van Noten skirt, I was satisfied with today's look.
- Top - VanessaVirginia, thrifted; last seen here in June with pastel pajamas
- Skirt - Dries Van Noten, consignment; purchased here for $57.00
- Shoes - Lucky Brand, consignment, Powell River; last worn here in June with Kenzo
How is it tricky? Well, the bubble hem looks like genie pants!
I think this will work better with some of my fall/winter things, so this is now going into my stash to hang up properly at the end of September/early October when I do seasonal swap-over.
I noticed that it also had a pinky cast to it, so took a really good look at the weave.
here). Yes, now I definitely want to wear this with some fall colours.
Mixed metal bling:
- Chain necklace (long) - POLY, thrifted
- 3-circle silver necklace - M&M, consignment, Vancouver
- Short square necklace - POLY, thrifted
- Cuff bracelet - JPL, vintage fair
- Torc bracelet - POLY, thrifted
- Green ring - POLY, Art Gallery of Hamilton gift shop
- Gold ring - POLY, vintage expo
- Earrings - thrifted - first wear, purchased here for $9.95