I tend to save up my vacation time for the end of the calendar year - the down-time helps me cope with my stress. One of the biggest things I've done for myself this year is to really pay attention to my mental health. That said, I'm on vacation for a couple of days, and part of my mental health care is to step away from the interwebz.
|You can see the nice drape of the leather-lined lapels here on the jacket|
- Jacket - Helmut Lang, thrifted; purchased here last weekend for $19.95
- Sleeveless sweater - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen here in October in a very lavender-y outfit
- Pants - Mark. by Avon, thrifted; purchased here for $4.00 and worn on the weekend too
- Shoes - Guess; last worn here in October with a tweedy dress
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted - aka "the Unsafe Ocelot"
I unstitched the pockets in this Helmut Lang jacket - I don't think the previous owner knew they were there! This is also with the top hook done up at the neckline. I wore it undone all day/evening, though.
|"No one cares about your stupid jacket."|
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Snake ring - c. 1986, BC Museum Gift Shop (where I volunteered)
- Earrings - Frances Jewelers, gift from L
I'll be back on Monday - enjoy your weekend, my friends!