Today's outfit is a bit of a mishmash of styles. I love playing with different looks!
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last seen here in January with suede and cowboy boots
- Skirt - Li's, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May to show reader Judy around town
- Shoes - Liz Claiborne, antique store; last seen here in July 2016 with painty poppies
It is quite windy today, so this skirt swooshed and billowed about magnificently! I do love a swooshy skirt.
The shirt is a long-time favourite. I love the pearl snaps, rhinestone trim, florals...
Including today, here's what I've done with them.
- Worn with orange and poppies here in July 2016 (as noted above).
- In September 2015 here with grey and black mod.
- With black leather and a mod shirt in June 2015, here.
- May 2015, here, with that mod skirt again (I got rid of that last year).
- With my blood spatter skirt (also long gone) here in September 2014. I noted then that they didn't rub me anywhere.
- With a Christmas-in-July skirt in July 2014, here.
- In June 2014 here with red and yellow.
I bought them the day before the first wear for $22.00 in an antique store in town that has a small clothing section at the back. I got 8 wears out of them, so that's $2.75 per wear. Love it!
- Necklace - Best, thrifted
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Sunday with my wrap-up!