Phew, what a lovely weekend it's been! Just the right amount of social and quiet time, party and naps, and even a bit of shopping. Ready? Here we go!
Friday's outfit was simple, just a dress.Visible Monday" over at Not Dead Yet Style. Get there!
- Dress - I'M by Isola Marras; last seen here (4th outfit) in September 2016 with beige boots
- Shoes - Asos, consignment; last worn here in June with shiny grey ruffles
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here on Wednesday and Thursday
It rained overnight and was still a bit gloomy during the day.
- Necklace - J. Crew, thrifted
- Glass bangle - thrifted
- Earrings - Stella & Dot, consignment, Vancouver
- Sparkly ring - consignment
- Jade ring - Mom's, vintage 70s
L and I played boardgames on Friday night - we were up bright and early for Ultimate Frisbee on Saturday morning!
WhatIWore2Day for the mention and for her fabulous idea about rotating clothes in one's wardrobe! I know I haven't worn this dress for a while because the hanger was backwards.
- Dress - Simply Taylor, consignment; last seen here (4th outfit) in June 2016
- Shoes - Fugitive, thrifted; last worn here in a mullet outfit in September 2016
- Last seen here, with blue and cream in September 2016, as noted above.
- Here in June 2016 with fluffy leopard.
- With a leather dress here in September 2015.
- In August 2015 here with my bark skirt.
- With cream and aqua in April 2015, here.
- In September 2014 here with that same leather dress and fruital.
- In a blah outfit here in August 2014.
- Here (3rd outfit) with blush lace and a fur hat in April 2014.
- In April 2014 again here with pink and lace.
- April 2014 was a strong month for these - how about sheer and more cream here?
- That leather dress is back again here in February 2014.
They were purchased here in February 2014 for $10.00, so including Friday's outfit, that is 12 outfits for 83 cents per wear. Thanks for the memories, shoes!
Green and pearl bling:
- Necklace - vintage 70s, Mom's
- Earrings - thrifted
After Ulti, we had brunch followed by a quick grocery shop (and a long-ish nap), and a tidy of the house for the evening arrival of the Winesday women!
I went through all of my giveaway stuff (it's been taking over the library for a long time!) and sorted it. This is the accessories:
The benches were just a mount of clothes, roughly sorted into dresses, tops, jackets, sweaters, skirts and my plaid raincoat.
this grey one). We'll see how it fares once I go back to my fall/winter wardrobe.
The shoes were in the library - not too many of my friends wear my size, although I do pick up smaller and larger sizes sometimes.
Since I wanted to chill with my gals, I wore a casual outfit.
- T-shirt - SuperFischal, purchased in London; last seen here (2nd outfit) on the blog in June 2010!
- Jeans - Levi Strauss, thrifted; last worn here last week with loads of fringe
Some very blurry pictures of some of the Winesday gals trying stuff on! I blame the photographer and wine!
Tracy, Linda, Yvonne and Vero holding stuff up.
Grace and Vero.
But look how happy Karen is to find this beautiful dress!
After a very late night, a sleep-in and much coffee this morning, I dragged myself to town to get groceries.
- Dress - Joe Fresh, thrifted; last seen here in May with blue suede shoes
- Shoes - Franco Sarto, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in July with my silk All Saints dress
I got annoyed at the hat on the way to town.
- Earrings - Plum
I went to the WIN Warehouse store to find they've done a re-org of the clothing department - a huge improvement for browsing! All the dresses are hung higher and the tops are all on lower racks. So much easier to look at them! I also like that they've put vintage items next to the thrift and boutique sections. No need to segregate the vintage!
You are going to laugh at me - I have a penchant for crazy pants!
They were in the "Special Items" rack, where they put all the designer stuff. They were $59.95 with 25% off , so $44.95.
I even love the button.
I really like this beautiful pink blazer.
I loved the soft blue of this sweater.
And how was your weekend?