For it being a Monday, I actually felt quite chipper today. We're coming into my slow time of year, which I always treasure.
- Top - Gap, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) in April for a downtown jaunt
- Skirt - Maeve, thrifted; last seen here in April with the jelly-deer sweater
- Shoes - Portia, thrifted; first worn here in June with a backwards top
I like how it went with the sparkly top.
And a hat for the sun!
- Pinwheel brooch (centre) - Sarah Coventry, vintage fair
- All silver brooch (left) - Pastelli, vintage 60s, Grandma J's
- Blue stone brooch (right) and earring (centre) - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Leaf bracelet - some junky store in PR
- Silver/stone bracelet - Coro, vintage 70s?, Mom's
- Pearl earring - thrifted
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
It was a lot of bling, but sometimes you just have to pile it on.
Last night, while I was writing my weekend post, Vizzini hopped up on my lap.
|"I'll just sit right here. You go ahead and try to use the keyboard."|
|"Ah, yes, that's the spot. Less typing, more petting."|