Miss me? My company had its quarterly meeting last night, and after a few glasses of wine and lounging around on a rooftop patio until it got dark, I tumbled into bed when I got home. So you get a two-fer the price of one today!
Here's Wednesday's outfit, full of things I love.
|Whoosh! I caught a breeze on the stairs in the morning.|
- Top - H&M, consignment; last seen here in April with goldenrod
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last worn here in June with backwards floral
- Shoes - Prepare Hi Steady, Fluevog; last seen here in September 2016 with zigzags
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here in June
It has been chilly and windy over the last two days, although it's still sunny out. I needed the coat early in the morning, and again late at night as I tottered home.
Yellow and white bling:
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - thrifted
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Shout out to my awesome co-worker Lada who commented that the outfit today reminded her of a mermaid.
- Top - Scotch and Soda by Maison Scotch, vintage store in Vancouver; first worn here in April with houndstooth
- Skirt - Alfred Sung, vintage 80s, consignment; last seen here in February with a satin blouse (I need to wear those shoes again!)
- Shoes - Ecco, vintage store in Vancouver; last worn here in April (way down past the closet pics) with a fabulous dress, that I also need to wear again
- Coat (below) - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn yesterday!
Same coat as yesterday.
- Cuff/earrings - Fossil, gifts from L
- Bracelet - thrifted
I'll be back on Sunday with my Friday, Saturday and Sunday outfits. I'm hosting Winesday on Saturday, and am giving away oodles of stuff from my closet, so I'll be sure to take some pictures of my girlfriends and our mad try-ons! Have a fabulous weekend!