Today's outfit is a bit of a mishmash of styles. I love playing with different looks!
- Shirt - Dept, consignment; last seen here in January with suede and cowboy boots
- Skirt - Li's, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in May to show reader Judy around town
- Shoes - Liz Claiborne, antique store; last seen here in July 2016 with painty poppies
It is quite windy today, so this skirt swooshed and billowed about magnificently! I do love a swooshy skirt.
The shirt is a long-time favourite. I love the pearl snaps, rhinestone trim, florals...
Including today, here's what I've done with them.
- Worn with orange and poppies here in July 2016 (as noted above).
- In September 2015 here with grey and black mod.
- With black leather and a mod shirt in June 2015, here.
- May 2015, here, with that mod skirt again (I got rid of that last year).
- With my blood spatter skirt (also long gone) here in September 2014. I noted then that they didn't rub me anywhere.
- With a Christmas-in-July skirt in July 2014, here.
- In June 2014 here with red and yellow.
I bought them the day before the first wear for $22.00 in an antique store in town that has a small clothing section at the back. I got 8 wears out of them, so that's $2.75 per wear. Love it!
- Necklace - Best, thrifted
- Earrings - Tania Gleave, Vancouver
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Have a wonderful weekend! I will be back on Sunday with my wrap-up!
Bye shoes that hurt. No time for that :(ReplyDelete
Swoosh!! Best swoosh skirt around.ReplyDelete
I have the exact same pair of shoes, as you noted before. They rub on the bottom of my feet if I wear them far, but now I can prepare before I put them on. Too bad your feet don't like them but at least you got some decent mileage.
I do love a swoosh. I know, right? Stoopid shoes.Delete
It's good you still managed to get some wear from the shoes before letting them go as they were too painful. I'm the same now, I have no time for shoes that hurt. I have a much smaller shoe collection than I used to!ReplyDelete
I was avoiding wearing them, so that is often a bad sign. I need to do a serious weeding of the show collection right now.Delete
You look great! Love your hair color!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Damy!Delete
How fabulous in that tulle skirt combined with that amazing shirt. Swoosh! I adore the red sandals but if they pinch, away they go!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Elle. I have no time for shoes that hurt.Delete
Ah, so we have a very similar grey tulle skirt then? Maybe I was inspired by yours and found mine later? I don't recall, but have to say the tone is very similar. Your mishmash styling is much more adventurous than mine, that's for sure!ReplyDelete
We do! I've been wanting one for ages! Thank you - aside from the shoes, I loved this outfit.Delete
What a shame about the shoes. They were so nice. And a lovely brand as well. You never can tell beforehand whether a pair of shoes will feel great or not. Perhaps the Fluevogs are always good?ReplyDelete
They were good while they lasted. The patent leather has gotten very hard over the years. Even Fluevogs can be painful!Delete
Right, I am now opening all your posts again to see your answers. Would be so nice if you had a comment system which sent me your reply.....Delete
Click the "Notify me" box in the lower right corner - your email will receive a notification when respond!Delete