We're in for a glorious week of nice warm temps (low 20s, high 70s). This is the kind of summer weather I can handle and not swelter in regular clothes.
- Jacket - Brooks Brothers, thrifted; purchased here for $32.95
- Cami - thrifted, not tracked
- Skirt - Club Monaco, thrifted; last worn here in April with two-toned boots
- Shoes - Miista; last seen here with purple velvet and birds in May
But I think you know what I say to that...
The [real] stuff:
Pink and blue bling:
- Pink crystal set - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Last night, Vizzini disappeared on us. We keep our deck curtains closed until the sun is down to try to keep our place from overheating. I peeked behind the curtain and who did I see?
|"That's a stupid question, Woman. Obviously, it's me."|
I got in for a closer look.
|"Unless you have treats, you can get off my deck now."|