The snow is nearly gone! Huzzah! We're back to "real" Victoria winter, which is temps around 7-10 degrees, and rain. I'm good with that - at least you don't have to shovel it.
- Blouse - Tabi, thrifted; last worn here in August 2016 - HA! with the same skirt!
- Skirt - Alfred Sung, consignment; last seen here - shocking - in August 2016
- Shoes - Colour Joanne, Fluevog; last worn here (3rd outfit, after my Alice Cooper concert pics) with thrifted Etro
- Coat (below) - Hilary Radley, thrifted
|"I need to get in this closet. I smell shoelaces."|
|"Are you looking at me?"|
- Necklace -thrifted
- Ear-balls - consignment
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
I'll be back on Sunday - we have a party to go to this weekend! My dear friend Caro (hi, honey!) is hosting, but hasn't a thing to wear! And since the theme is red and/or pink, and oh, we might know someone who has a little of that in her closet...she is coming over tonight and I'm going to style her up in some of my things. Exciting!
Have a wonderful weekend, my friends!