Gads, it's Friday...I am a phlegm factory, hacking up hairballs right and left. Today was a super-busy day, prepping for 6 desk moves, 2 new people on Monday, and carpet cleaning of our entire office starting tonight. I am just bagged.
- Sweater - Prova, vintage 70s, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Trousers - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in January with floral shoes
- Shoes - Go Fresh, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) for a Sunday theatre matinee with Mom
- Coat (below) - last company corporate swag, purchased in an online auction
In addition to this wear, and the "last worn" noted above, I wore them 6-7 times in a year, and paid $16.95 for them. I'm totally good with letting them go.
- Earrings - local
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
Here's a little real 70s flashback for you.
Happy weekends, my friends!