I fully admit it, I felt like a million bucks today in this outfit.
- Jacket - Simon Chang, vintage 80s, thrifted; first worn here (2nd outfit) as a delicate f**king flower for the VFF Gala earlier this month
- Skirt - Eddie Bauer, thrifted; purchased here for $5.00
- Shoes - Fly London; last seen here in December 2016 with gold sparkly accents
- Coat (below) - Danier Leather, thrifted
Look at those ruffles!
here, back in December 2011).
Sparkly purple bling:
- Brooch - about 12+ years old, the Bay, I think?
- Bracelet/earrings - Myka, gifts from L
I've got plans after work tomorrow, so I'll be back later (possibly Monday, due to the Oscars on Sunday) with a wrap-up of all my fun adventures. Have a lovely weekend, everyone!