Gads, what a busy day! I am so glad to be home to be having someone else clean my home. A quick blog post and then drag my sicky husband to Subway for dinner. We are classy that way.
- Blouse - no label, thrifted; purchased and first worn here (4th outfit) in January
- Skirt - Yves Saint Laurent Rive Gauche, vintage 80s, thrifted; purchased here for $34.95
- Shoes - Sencha Teapot, Fluevog; last worn here in September for the vintage expo
- Grape Ape coat (below) - Forever 21, thrifted
The skirt was the star, though. Yves Saint Laurent! I wish you could reach through the screen (well, no, that's creepy, let's not wish for that), but it is the softest velvet ever.
- Earrings and necklace - Sherman, vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Thank you all for your good vibes and wishes for me to get better. Today was my first drug-free day and it was not too bad...amazing what kind of substances one's body produces!