Well, I need another weekend. Who do I see about getting this sorted out? It was an exhausting weekend, but now I have another week to get through. *sigh*
- Top - La Vie 89, thrifted; first seen here with a pencil skirt in April
- Skirt - Milano, thrifted; first worn here in January with the chicken top
- Heeled sneakers - Ash, consignment; first worn here (2nd outfit) in April with cashmere
- Earrings - Vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
After a crazy day at work, I rushed home to get ready to go for dinner with my mother- and brother-in-law, down visiting us all weekend from Powell River.
- Top - as above
- Skirt - Concept XXV, thrifted; purchased here for $6.95
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here for Star Wars day last week
- Earrings - Caracol
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
We met up with Louise and V for brunch on Saturday morning (no Ulty), followed by L and his brother going shopping and me and Louise going shopping.
- Jacket - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; purchased here for $27.95
- Top - Club Monaco, thrifted; last seen here with Mom jeans in April
- Trousers - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here in September 2015 with pattern
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here a week ago with leather and lace
But first, some cat-grabbin'.
|"I protest the lack of pictures of me in this post."|
This coat/jacket was amazing to wear. What a fabulous piece!
- Scarf - Ralph Lauren, consignment
- Cuff - gift from Karen
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Spinner ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earballs - Dior
My mother-in-law likes to repay me for taking her shopping by buying me whatever I want. I'm very fussy, though - I don't usually see much for myself when I'm shopping for her. However, this lovely 80s skirt caught my eye at the St. Vincent de Paul.
Look how swooshy!
And only $4.00!
One of our stops was She She Shoes, where Louise insisted on buying us both tights.
I also fell in love, and Louise insisted on buying me something Star Wars!
I'm even in love with the packaging.
Of course, they are by Irregular Choice. I've never owned a pair of these before (but I've been in their Carnaby Street store in London).
I took pictures of the bottoms right away, because, well, shoes are meant to be worn, and these won't last.
After shopping, I had to nap. Exhausted. Get up, wash my face, get dressed for another dinner!
- Dress - Calvin Klein, consignment; last seen here (with cartoon birds!) in September 2015
- Shoes - Big Presence Desmond, Fluevog; last worn here a week ago with pink and yellow
- Jacket (below) - Le Chateau, consignment; last seen here (2nd outfit) as outerwear in November 2015
|Someone is hamming it up in the background!|
I love this pretty swooshy dress. I actually wore the ribbon sash that came with it.
A jacket for the chill of the evening.
Bright and early Sunday morning, we met the outlaws for breakfast before they left town.
- Blouse - Tabi, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) in April with lilac leather
- Pants - Ralph Lauren, consignment; last seen here for Star Wars Day
- Shoes - Irregular Choice; gift from my mother-in-law!
- Jacket - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn the day before for shopping
- Earrings - gift from Lise
- Lapis lazuli ring/Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
- Belt - thrifted (forgot to take it off)
L and I crashed last night - I knew I'd be exhausted, so saved my blogging for tonight instead (and now I'm hungry!). Here we go.
- Blouse - Ben Sherman, thrifted; purchased and first worn here (4th outfit) in March
- Skirt - Evan Davies, vintage 80s, thrifted; last seen here in August 2015 with chartreuse lace
- Shoes - Camper; last worn here last week with pink and stripes
|"Usual lurker, reporting for duty."|
I really liked the crisp silhouette of this outfit.
|"There aren't enough pictures of me - I'm leaving."|
- Belt - Plum
- Cuff - Catalyst Reaction Leather, thrifted
- Earrings - Le Chateau
I'm linking up to:
- "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style
- "52 Pick me up" at Anne's SpyGirl (really? Beige is the colour?)
I hope you all had a fabulous weekend!