Did you figure out my hint for today's special day? It's Star Wars Day! My favourite made-up holiday.
- Shirt - Tommy Hilfiger, thrifted; last seen here in March under my Kenzo tiger dress
- Trousers - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; purchased here in April for $14.95
- Shoes - Prepare Guide, Fluevog; last seen here in August 2015 with a funky dress
- Blazer (below) - Braemar, thrifted, vintage 80s; last worn here in December 2015 with purple sparkle
I wore my lovely blue blazer as my coat whenever I ventured outside (it's been a bit cooler the last few days, thank goodness).
Star Wars bling!
here in July 2012. I even wore the same rings with that outfit! I'm so original, ha.
- Earrings - Glee
- Death Star ring - Soul Flower
- Lapis lazuli ring - Wendy Brandes
- Tie - Curious Comics, c. 1996
The tie is 20 years old this year! It's held up well, having been worn at least 100 times since I bought it for L for Christmas the year before we got married.