Oh my, what a weekend! I simply can't talk about!
- Top - Abercrombie & Fitch, thrifted; last worn here for a March long weekend
- Trousers - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here a week ago with stripes
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here a couple of weeks ago with baby-blue Muppet
- Jacket - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last seen here on Thursday
L and I both took Friday off for the Annual Day of Indolence! All those who are able to be indolent and take the day off with us are welcome!
Gotta wear the coat!
|Ah, it's going to be a fun day!|
Geometric and floral bling:
- Cuff - thrifted
- Earrings - Tania Gleave
Unlike our huge, crazy gallivant last year (down the rabbit hole here), this year was fairly low-key.
|Karen, Cat and me|
Cat, Ross and Karen joined us after a half-day of work.
|Ross, L and Casey|
|Recognize the coat?|
We also did karaoke, and grabbed a slice of pizza before we all staggered home. What an awesome day, spent with awesome friends, and what a fun way to kick of L's birthday week!
On Saturday morning, L and I went out for brunch.
- Top - Plum, thrifted; last seen here in February for a grunge-y Friday
- Skirt - Concept XXV, thrifted; last worn here for amateur and pro Ultimate earlier this month
- Shoes - Ash, consignment; last seen here with lace and a scuba skirt
- Coat (below) - antique store
This calls for a crazy fringed coat.
- Ear cuff - local
- Earring - local
Vizzini has been pretty well behaved this weekend.
|"You say that like you're surprised."|
|"The weekend isn't over yet."|
|"I'd like to bite those elastic bands."|
Although by last night, he was getting tired of it.
|"You're getting ready to go out again, aren't you?"|
And yes, we were getting ready to go out! We met up with Cat, Ross, Elaine, Casey and Helene to go see some local punk bands, opening for the returning Art Bergmann.
- Dress - Jacob, thrifted; last seen here in August 2015 with lime green
- Shoes - Miista; last worn here at the end of March with a stained glass dress
- Jacket (below) - Desigual; last seen here with lots of green lace in January
I also wore this glorious coat.
|Rock on, my friends!|
- Necklace - thrifted
- Cuff - Bauxo
- Earrings - local
- Ring - thrifted
This was our second time seeing Art Bergmann (check out my outfit last time here (2nd outfit) in September 2014), but after the first two bands, we left before Art was finished. Sorry, man.
I lolled about this morning for a while before I got my stuff together and went to town to get groceries.
|Okay, I need to cut that big|
- Cardigan - Reitmans, thrifted; last seen here with the above black and white skirt
- Top - Mossimo, thrifted; last worn here (3rd outfit) layered in February
- Trousers - Ralph Lauren, thrifted; last seen here with copper bookends last week
- Shoes - JustFab, consignment; purchased here in December 2015 for $20.80
- Earrings - 10th anniversary gift from L
I consoled myself with a new pair of shoes from local other awesome store, Heart and Sole Shoes (link here 'cause I love!). These are by Channi B (link), a Canadian shoe designer based in Bath, England.
here in 2008) Jeffrey Campbell shoes in 2009.
These were $298.00, but worth every penny!
|Checked by Chloe!|
I also went to The Velvet Crease, probably for the last time. They seem to have given over most of the store to clearing out of plus-size clothing (not second-hand). Great for others, not for me. However, I did find these fabulous silver leather loafers for $30.00.
I also really loved this graphic printed pencil skirt.
And now, wrapping it all up with a picture of L working on a dragon...
|"I could bite that."|
Linking up with:
- "Visible Monday" over at Patti's Not Dead Yet Style
- "52 pick-me-up" at Ann's SpyGirl - white!
oh dear, you are fa-bu-lous! :) xoxoReplyDelete
I'd hard to decide which of your colourful outfits I like more! The monochrome purple or the teal and pink! Even though you weren't a fan of it I really like the colours together. Makes me wish I'd kept using my hot pink bag when I wore my teal top the other day. I wasn't sure what they'd look like together so I swapped the bag out for an aqua one instead.ReplyDelete
Oh my .... I need to see more pictures of that fabulous coat!ReplyDelete
Just click through on the "last seen here" links for any items - guaranteed you will see lots of pictures of it!Delete
Love the purple in your hair! And what a cute little kitty cat :).ReplyDelete
Wonderful outfits for a what sounds like a hectic weekend!ReplyDelete
You bought some wonderful things, lucky you.
Have a great week
Whew! Your weekends exhaust me!ReplyDelete
Love your red and white for the link-up -- all those textures -- yummy!
Stellar start to L's week of b-day madness! Shiny shoes, biting shoes, fringes, and above all, drama - love your first photo. Hahaha!! Missed you here but you seem to have managed there. Great big b-day wishes to L! And a little condescending pat for Vizzini - I know he'd bite me! Too adorable.ReplyDelete
I swear, you're so lucky you live on the west coast 'cause if you lived any closer to me, I'd break into your closet and steal your clothes. I so love everything you wear. I wouldn't be able to restrain my larcenous desires.ReplyDelete
You look amazing and I think your weekend with friends sounds so fun!!!!!ReplyDelete
All of that lovely purple! And as if that wasn't enough, you top it with that beautiful coat! Fabulous in all of it's wonderful purpley-green-ness! And check out all of these exclamation marks!ReplyDelete
Super fun finds and outfits. I'm especially taken with your slinky black Plum top. On the off the chance you ever wish to part ways with it, may I please call first dibs? :)ReplyDelete
Totally, Jessica! Might be a while, though, ha!Delete
Your all purple look is very, very appealing. Specially because I have a purple dress that I know want to pair with purple tights that I'll have to hunt down.ReplyDelete
Even thought you gave the look a C, I love that colorful assemble with the pants.
Oh and your new silver flats are perfect. I just had to let go of mine.