I felt like one of the Muppets today. The ice blue Cookie Monster? Sheila the Grouch?
- Sweater - Topshop, consignment; purchased here on the weekend for $39.00
- Pants - Tara Jarmon, consignment; last seen here (3rd outfit) with these same shoes
- Shoes - Down to Earth Hadfield, Fluevog; last worn here (2nd outfit) on Sunday for grocery shopping
Although it's not the most flattering sweater I own, it may well be the most soft and comfortable one. The fluffy bits make it look inches bigger all over, so I went with skinny trousers to offset that.
Several people wanted to touch my sweater - it's as soft as angora without all those little sheddy hairs that end up in one's eyes.
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
- Necklaces (there are two of them) - The Bay, c. 1987
I bought the necklace's around 1987 to wear as bracelets for a university friend's wedding. They were a bit pricey for me then (probably around $25.00 for both). I'm glad they've stood the test of time.