My next few weeks are going to be a little nutty at work. Must take things as they come, don't sweat the small stuff, don't overdo it, chill...chill...chill...
- Jacket - Vero Moda in Blue, thrifted; last seen here over pink
- Blouse - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here for $12.95
- Skirt - Vero Moda, thrifted; purchased here for $4.50
- Shoes - Go Fresh, thrifted; first worn here in February with blue and houndstooth
Vizzini photo-bombed nearly every picture this morning.
|"I think this is my best side."|
|"Om nom, I like your earrings."|
|"What are we looking at?"|
- Bracelet - vintage 60s, Mom's
- Earrings - vintage fair
Since we took away Vizzini's "secret lair" (aka hiding in our bed's boxspring mattress!), he's found himself a new hidey-hole.
|"Oh crap, you found me."|
He's snoozing on a can of spray sunblock, a plastic garbage bag, and a couple of towel scraps.
|"Do you mind? Let a cat snooze in peace, woman!"|