Lilacs are just starting to bloom here - they are one of my favourite of the spring flowers.
- Blouse - Mexx, thrifted; last seen here on an abbreviated sick day in March
- Skirt - no label, thrifted; purchased here for $6.00
- Shoes - Camper; last seen here in August 2015 with a lilac-patterned skirt
This is the first wearing of this skirt, and I loved it. So comfy!
|Kitty lurking in the background|
- Bangle - local
- Bracelet, larger earring - Fossil, gifts from L
- Long earring - Fossil, thrifted
- Crystal ring - Uffizi Gallery gift shop
- Stacked rings - thrifted
The flower was clipped to my waistband, and somewhere between home and halfway to work this morning, it must have fallen off. Sad...But, it's just a thing. Maybe I'll find it tomorrow morning. Or maybe I'll just buy another fabric flower.
I think you look dashing, I like the flower detail - you'll probably find it !ReplyDelete
Oh, and there is no such thing as "over lilac..."
I think the seamed stockings are the punch that this pretty outfit needed. Those lilac shoes are darling - look so comfy too xReplyDelete
i am so glad i clicked "Follow"!!! i would wear this ensemble all the time!!ReplyDelete