Today was my company's quarterly meeting (over lunch) so I dressed for the occasion: yup, I matched my shirt to my hair. It always goes over well.
- Shirt - Banana Republic, thrifted; last seen here in January with matchy hair (again!)
- Skirt - Leifsdottir, Anthropologie; purchased here in Vancouver a few weeks ago for $89.00
- Shoes - Two Lips, consignment; last worn here in March with lilac and white
here on a lovely vintage label from my blue suede jacket (which has never actually crocked), and on this turquoise skirt that I purchased here back in 2011 (same brand as the jacket). Hey, Anthropologie, you might want to put a "crocking warning" on your suede!
Those shoes were great for a day of busy-ness, although the beads snagged my tights. Those tights are doomed, I tell you!
Pink and blue bling:
- Necklace - vintage store, gift from L
- Earrings - local
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
You heard it here first...and that's no crock!