My Thursday is over, and the wine is calling. Let's be quick about this.
|After seeing how thigh-tastic the skirt was, I zipped it a little lower!|
- Jacket - Live a Little, consignment; first worn here (3rd outfit) in November 2015 with brown and blue
- Blouse - no label, vintage early 80s, thrifted; last seen here a couple of weeks ago with mod shoes
- Skirt - Tribal, consignment; last worn here (2nd outfit) on Friday with wedge-heeled sneakers
- Shoes - Gentle Souls; last seen here (3rd outfit) with purple leather
- Brooch - thrifted
- Big ring - thrifted
- Shield ring - Nine West
- Spinner pinky ring - Twang & Pearl
- Earrings - Glee
I'll be back tomorrow with Friday's outfit, and this weekend, I'll be putting together my May capsule, with a bit of a look at how April's fared. I also have a party to go to! Party clothes!
Fantastic ensemble - and use of a far too underappreciated (in the fashion world) animal print. I totally want something ocelot for my own closet now, too. :)ReplyDelete
Big hugs & happy weekend wishes,
I adore animal print too. Ocelot is the new leopard, ha!Delete
Party clothes! You have so many great pieces to choose from.ReplyDelete
How did it get to be Friday already? How?!
I love the short-sleeve faux animal with the femininish blouse. Plus, the zipper detail on the skirt. I have so many SLACKERS in my closet.
Those slackers! Sometimes you just have to kick them to the curb.Delete
I know...what to wear? I may have to do a big marathon try-on tomorrow!
I like the zipper detail on that skirt and that powder blue shirt is becoming a favourite of mine. The onlt thing I am not fully convinced of is the jacket.ReplyDelete
Same here, on all items, Lorena. The jacket is very difficult to style.Delete
Am a bit ho-hum re the jacket too. But please, mega please, consider me if you decide to move on the baby blue blouse - I totally adore it! I had a cream one like this in the 80's and wish I still had it now.ReplyDelete