I'm probably the only person in the world who considers leather, leopard cashmere and a reverse mullet skirt to be conservative, heh.
- Jacket - Danier Couture, consignment; last worn here in September with magenta fringe
- Sweater - Magaschoni, thrifted; first worn here in September with the same pearls
- Skirt - Jacob, thrifted; purchased here (waaaay down) last month for $4.00
- Shoes - Ralph Lauren; last seen here in January with neutrals
I love this gorgeous soft black leather jacket. It gave the right edge of badass, especially contrasted with the leopard.
Check out the bizarre hemline.
- Necklace - vintage fair
- Earrings - Aldo Accessories
You're looking pretty smokin' today!ReplyDelete
The leather jacket is amazing...hope that you are keeping cozy in all the wild weather that we are experiencing.ReplyDelete
The colour of that skirt is gorgeous, and I love how you have paired it with the colour of the shoes, they are really special together.ReplyDelete
Oooooo, that jacket! I bet it is soft like butta!ReplyDelete
Lovely, feminine, flippy, flouncy skirt, and that jacket looks buttery soft. Please reveal all - where, oh where, do you store all of your clothes? In the apartment next door?ReplyDelete
Anna's Island Style
There is something just very luxe about this entire outfit...i think its a great combination of textures and colours. You had me at the shoes.ReplyDelete
What a fabulous hem! Ahhhh, Cyd Charisse - I can quite see you gliding like her! The jacket look knockout with the leopard print!ReplyDelete