I'm baaack - did you miss me? Sometimes I just get busy.
- Sweater - Lord & Taylor, thrifted; last worn here (2nd outfit) in October with my ribbon skirt
- Skirt - Roland Kerry, consignment; last seen here in April with these same shoes
- Shoes - Half-Truth Tanya, Fluevog; last worn here in August with green culottes
|"Hmm...what's in this bag?"|
|I took a bag of food donations to work - that's what my little monster is digging at.|
- Earrings - Stella and Dot, consignment
So, no blogging last night, and I fell asleep on the couch and went to bed early, after guzzling down two large glasses of water.
All better for this morning:
|Flash! In my face!|
- Dress - Adrian, vintage 1960s, thrifted; last seen here (2nd outfit) in May with aqua
- Shoes - Poetic Licence, thrifted; purchased here in November for $30,00 in Sidney with Elaine and Cat
Anyway, my WW members LOVED these - the sparkles, the clear "icicle" heel. They were pretty comfy, although rubbed a bit on the peep-toe (I expect that will loosen up a bit).
- Cuff - thrifted (this is the first wear)
- Earrings - thrifted (purchased at the same time as the shoes for $6.00)
- Pin - Sarah Coventry, vintage 70s, vintage fair
- Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Must wear all the sparkly!