I'm starting to get into my really sparkly stuff!
- Blazer - Braemar, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here in June with magenta fringe
- Top - Dana Buchman, thrifted; last seen layered and barely visible here in September in matching yellow and grey
- Skirt - Beaded Drama, vintage 80s, thrifted; last worn here almost exactly a year ago, in December 2014 with orange
- Shoes - Feet First; last seen here in August with all the primary colours
I only have one of the blue clip-on earrings that match the brooch, so I wore a dangly in the other ear.
- Bracelet - Coro, Grandma J's
- Brooch/earring - vintage 60s, vintage fair
- Earring - Jacob
- Lapis lazuli ring and Fulvia Ring - Wendy Brandes
Off to our strata AGM...I'm trying to control my excitement.
Love your sparkly skirt!ReplyDelete
I really like purple and blue together too, you wear it well. I hadn't ever worn blue and purple together before seeing the combo on your blog I'm sure, it's become one of the ones I like to wear :) Shame about your tights!
Oh wow, purple and blue never looked so good.ReplyDelete
I love that you hold on to this skirt, even if you only wear it once a year.
There are somethings that are worth holding on to.
I love this combination of sleek and glitzy. It's a fab sparkly skirt. What a shame about the tights cos they looked a perfect match for your shoes. They look a good height - not too high to walk in, but enough of a heel to elongate the leg. Not having a split up the back of the skirt can give you a good wiggle though!ReplyDelete
Am too busy to get back to the older posts, but will pick it up again after the holidays. So interesting to see your style develop x
Anna's Island Style
Yay for Sparkly! I don't really own anything shiny or sparkly except for my black sequinned jacket. Tis the season to shine on!ReplyDelete
Urrrgh I hate when tights do that! So annoying. Such a shame as they're a great colour with the skirt and the shoes. But we must be ruthless with tights!ReplyDelete
I can imagine you doing little geisha girl steps in the skirt!
All your sparkly bits are inspiring me this week. I must try to wear more sparkle!